Up-coming seminars. . . .
1) Abstinence Defined Seminar for the Professional
2) 10 Rites to Passage Mentoring Seminars:
- Oct. 4 E Ohio -SE Ohio Regional Medical Center (Morrison and Amos Room, 1341 Clark St, Cambridge
- Oct. 7, 2002 WE Ohio -Powling Green State University, Bowling Green
- Oct. 8 NE Ohio-Southwest Community Health Center, Middleburg Heights
- Oct, 9- SE Ohio -O'Bless Memorial Hospital, Athens
- Oct. 10 SW Ohio-Waynes Hospital (835 Sweiter Street), Greenville
- October 11 S Ohio - Adams County Hospital ( 210 N. Wilson Drive, West Union
- October 17 Greenville, same Oct. 10th
3) State Wide Abstinence Conference
- Three five day intensive training seminars with Charles Johnson
- October 7-11, 2002- Knox County at Mount Vernon Health Department
- November 18th -22, Warren, Ohio
- March 17-21, Delaware County
April 4-5, 2003 at the Hilton Hotel, Easton Town Center.
4) OAC indepth regional trainings with Facing Reality Curriculum and author James Coughlin, All seminars from 8:30-3:30. Seminar is free; includes Seminar materials, additonal resoruces, lunch and payment ($75) to help cover substitute fees for teachers. Contacts hours are provided.
Registration is $175 before Jan. 31. After Jan. 31 registration is $200.
Cost includes hotel room, eveing banquet, noon lunch and dynamic speakers. What a deal! Put this one on your calendars NOW.
Abstinence Until Marriage High School Presentation
- October 30, 2002- The High Tech Center, Hillsboro
- October 31 Athens
- November 12, Toledo
- November 13, Lima
- November 10th or 19th-Ashland
Sept. 26, 2002 10-4, HITECH Center, 1575 N. High St. Hillsboro
Abstinence Educators' Network, Inc.,
P.O. Box 531, Mason, Ohio 45040
Phone (513) 398-9801 Fax (513) 398-3624